Hello Spectrum Families,
New office hours: mon-fri (8am-5pm) Closed 12pm-1pm
We would like to thank you for your patience, understanding, and support that you have extended to us during this crazy time,
The response to our reopening has been overwhelming and we are looking forward to seeing you again. If you call and are asked to leave a message, our staff will get back to you as soon as they can. They have been working very hard to get everyone scheduled.
We have disabled our on-line scheduler at this time.
Our commitment is to keep you and our staff safe as we now live with COVID-19.
In this phase, we are mandated to limit our services and our traffic within the office. Please help us adhere to the new regulations in place to keep everyone safe.
Exam fees: $165.00
Contact Lens assessment : $39.00
Automated confirmation call for your appointment will go out two days before your scheduled appointment. Or text message or email at your request.
Please update your contact information with us at the time of booking as well as during your appointment check-in if anything has changed.
If you are sick - you will be asked to reschedule until you are feeling better.
If you are sick and require medical care - you will be referred to ophthalmology.
Upon arrival for your appointment please wear a mask covering your mouth and nose. We will be taking your temperature and giving everyone hand sanitizer as well to ensure the safety of everyone within the office.
Please come through the plaza doors and knock on our practice door when you arrive!
- Bring Your Sask. Health Card, come alone (if possible) & on-time (a must) - 6 patients are allowed in the office; do not be early or late
- Don't Wear Contacts
- Leave All Personal Belongings - in your vehicle; except for your glasses and method of payment
- Sanitize Hands & Wear Mask When Entering- if you do not have a mask we will supply one for you
- Forehead Temperature - will be screened upon entering
- Help Us Keep 2 Meter Distancing
Stay Safe! See you soon!
Dr. John Skorski