OUR PRACTICE WILL REOPEN JUNE 1st, 2020
Hello Spectrum Families;
New Office Hours: Mon - Fri (8am-5pm); Closed 12-1 (Lunch)
- Please accept our apologies for the multiple phone and text messages received by some during this re-opening due to a glitch in our notification system.
- The response to our re-opening has been over-whelming and we are looking forward to seeing you again. If you call and are asked to leave a message, our staff will get back to you as soon as they can. They have been very working hard to get everyone scheduled.
- We have disabled our on-line scheduler at this time.
Our commitment is to keep you and our staff safe as we now live with COVID-19.
- In this phase, we are mandated to limit our services to comprehensive exams, emergency appointments, telehealth consultations, ordering or adjustments of glasses or sunglasses.
- We are unable to offer contact lens services at this time. If you require a contact lens prescription renewal or if you wish to be fit with contact lenses in the future, please let the staff know at booking.
- Our staff will be calling you to confirm your health status
- All patients contact information will be updated in our new office system
- If you are sick - you will be asked to reschedule until better
- If sick & require medical care - you will be referred to ophthalmology
- Bring Your Sask. Health Card, come alone (if possible) & on-time (a must) - 6 patients are allowed in the office; do not be early or late
- Don't Wear Contacts
- Leave All Personal Belongings - in your vehicle; except for your glasses and method of payment
- Sanitize Hands & Wear Mask When Entering- if you do not have a mask we will supply one for you
- Forehead Temperature - will be screened upon entering
- Help Us Keep 2 Meter Distancing